We Buy Vintage!We Buy Vintage!
Currently not buying. We will resume taking in new items when normal operations begin.
How it works.
What we buy.
We buy vintage from the 20s to the late 90s. We look for both collectible items as well as looks that are trending. We buy based on demand of items as well as what is in stock. For instance, if we still have 75 sweatshirts and it is June we may pass on a very basic sweatshirt that you would like to sell. We buy seasonally, however, certain collectible items have no season. Amazing T-Shirts or Jeans for instance, we won't care if it's middle of winter or summer.
Our general buying seasons are as follows:
- Late January to Early April: SPRING : Lightweight jackets, windbreakers, lightweight long sleeve shirts and blouses. Think wardrobe you would wear in the spring.
- Late April to Early July: SUMMER :Tank tops, t-shirts, shorts, sundresses, short sleeve shirts. Think wardrobe you would wear in the summer.
- Late July to Early October: FALL: Cotton sweaters, terry cloth dresses, quilt lined jackets, cardigans. Think wardrobe you would wear in the fall.
- WE STOP BUYING FROM AROUND THE MIDDLE OF OCTOBER TIL THE SECOND WEEK OF NOVEMBER DUE TO BEING VERY BUSY WITH OUR HALLOWEEN SEASON.
- Mid-November to early January: WINTER: Chunky wool sweaters, heavyweight coats, flannel lined jeans, furs. Think wardrobe you would wear in the winter.